Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tan Boon Keng


Name: Tan Boon Keng
Favourite Position: Destroyer
Jersey Number: 3
Born (mm/dd/yyyy): 10/06/1983
Birthplace: Singapore
Age: 24
Weight: 90kg
Height: 1.72m
Games Played: 11
Goals Scored: 12
Player Profile:
Fav hobbies: slacking
-----------------------------------------------

1. What do you do to keep fit? Haha! You say I am keeping fit? Well, in that case I got to answer the question. It takes sure determination and will power to maintain my weight. Everyday, I eat 3 big macs, 2 macfurries and 3 large fries. And that is for breakfast only. Super Size me!
2. What’s your secret to looking so fabulous? Its natural darling. its in the genes.
3. Is there a time when you aren’t fit and fab? Nope!
4. What’s your diet like? See above. MACDONALDS!
5. Do you count your calories and why? nah. my maths not so good. I cant count above 100.
6. Do you take supplements? Nah. I like the way I are.
7. What’s your sleep routine like? hmmmm. lie on bed. think of the goals i will score. snore.
8. What do you do to relax? Stepping on people's toes. running into people. you know :)
9. What are the three most important things in your life? Score goals, Eat, Sleep
10. Would you go for plastic surgery? And marr this beautiful face? HEAVEN FORBID.
11. What is sport you’ve always wanted to take up but haven’t managed to? Sky diving soccer. Its time to invent it.
12. Do you think you’re sexy? Nah. im just hot.
13. What is your exercise regimen? eat eat eat eat eat eat soccer

No comments: