Saturday, March 29, 2008

Andrew Tan


Name: Andrew Tan
Favourite Position: Attacking Midfield
Jersey Number: 5
Born (mm/dd/yyyy): 08/14/1978
Birthplace: Singapore
Age: 29
Weight: 56 Kg
Height: 1.68 m
Games Played: 21
Goals Scored: 56 (Top Scorer)
Player Profile:
Fave hobbies:
------------------------------------------------
1. What do you do to keep fit? Play Soccer.
2. What’s your secret to looking so fabulous? Be a stylist player.
3. Is there a time when you aren’t fit and fab? Never.
4. What’s your diet like? Lots of Macdonald and canned food.
5. Do you count your calories and why? Nope, because I m very slim.
6. Do you take supplements? No.
7. What’s your sleep routine like? I sleep at least 8 hours a day.
8. What do you do to relax? Sleeping...
9. What are the three most important things in your life? My Jesus, My wife and my family
10. Would you go for plastic surgery? Never.
11. What is sport you’ve always wanted to take up but haven’t managed to? Golf.
12. Do you think you’re sexy? Of course, just look at my boots, it is fiery red!
13. What is your exercise regimen? Every Sunday and wednesday soccer sessions.

No comments: