Friday, March 21, 2008

Monty Daryani


Name: Monty Daryani
Favourite Position: DMF
Jersey Number: 04
Born (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/05/1991
Birthplace: Manila, Philippines
Age: 17
Weight: 55 Kg
Height: 1.60 m
Games Played: 9
Goals Scored: 0
Player Profile: New to football and still learning. Hopes to be Raiyan Tan someday
Fave hobbies: Trying to score a goal, and failing
------------------------------------------------

1. What do you do to keep fit? I play at the Cage on sundays.
2. What’s your secret to looking so fabulous? If I become fabulous, I'll answer that question.
3. Is there a time when you aren’t fit and fab? When I'm asleep haha.
4. What’s your diet like? Eat everything I want to, as long as I go to the gym later.
5. Do you count your calories and why? Nope, my high metabolism keeps me in shape.
6. Do you take supplements? Nope, I prefer to be natural.
7. What’s your sleep routine like? Sleep late on the weekdays, but sleep all day 8. Sunday (after playing at the Cage of course).
8. What do you do to relax? Play some more football!
9. What are the three most important things in your life? football, sleep, and answering questionnaires.
10. Would you go for plastic surgery? Nope, stay natural.
11. What is sport you’ve always wanted to take up but haven’t managed to? Table tennis.
12. Do you think you’re sexy? I can't answer that, haha.
13. What is your exercise regimen? Work out til I get exhausted.

No comments: