Sunday, March 16, 2008

Raiyan Tan


Name: Tan Raiyan Adam
Favourite Position: RMF/AMF
Jersey Number: 17
Born (mm/dd/yyyy): 08/16/1991
Birthplace: Singapore
Age: 17
Weight: 52 kg
Height: 1.74 m
Games Played: 13
Goals Scored: 20
Player Profile: want to know how I retain my top scorer…very simple just tie a proper knot with your shoe lace like this la!
Fave hobbies:
------------------------------------------------
1. What do you do to keep fit? as usual I would play soccer with my neighbourhood friends or classmates
2. What’s your secret to looking so fabulous? eating lots of cherry tomatoes
3. Is there a time when you aren’t fit and fab? for example like now where I have sprained my ankle and affected my fitness
4. What’s your diet like? diet consumes of mainly fish chicken veggies and rice
5. Do you count your calories and why? nope I don’t count. I just eat whatever looks delicious
6. Do you take supplements? my only supplements are fruits
7. What’s your sleep routine like? I don’t have any sleep routine. Just sleep whenever I feel sleepy
8. What do you do to relax? nothing much just sleep or watch tv
9. What are the three most important things in your life? Family, soccer, studies 10. Would you go for plastic surgery? Nope I am perfectly fine with how I look
11. What is sport you’ve always wanted to take up but haven’t managed to? Golf but the clubs are expensive and no one to coach me
12. Do you think you’re sexy? If that’s what people think then I think I am one
13. What is your exercise regimen? Everyday I must have a game of soccer

No comments: